Recorded injector pulse width >> TTPMAX

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

ConVerTT

Recorded injector pulse width >> TTPMAX

Post by ConVerTT »

Hey guys.

I am running Nistune on my z32. My TTPMAX peaks at 10.9 mS but I am recording actual injection pulse width values as high as 15 mS in the Consult registers. How is this possible?

I am running 370 cc injectors still, with a k value set to 288. Latency is set to 750 uS.

In reviewing the literature on these variables, I can't see how this can happen. I thought the whole point of the TTPMAX variable was to limit the injection pulse width.

Please help!
Matt
Site Admin

Re: Recorded injector pulse width >> TTPMAX

Post by Matt »

I've been reviewing this along with other tables this week

TTPMAX table should actually be reading about 3x the currently displayed amount. I've made that change to the software for next release

Its different to the japanese documentation (which must be inaccurate or only applicable to particular ECUs). At the time I was looking at SR20 enrichment tables and TTPMIN/TTPMAX when I found this was not displaying correctly (TTPMIN is fine through)
ConVerTT

Post by ConVerTT »

Ok. Cool.

I will check it out!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

okay thats up in the latest beta release now
ConVerTT

Got it

Post by ConVerTT »

Works slick now thanks
klattr1

Post by klattr1 »

Matt wrote: TTPMAX table should actually be reading about 3x the currently displayed amount. I've made that change to the software for next release
Does the TTPMax table need to have the y-axis max value changed? Using the most recent software release (0.9.14.10.1b), the graph is showing a max of 22ms....whereas when I set it to a max raw value of 255 (48ms), it goes off the chart.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

yeah I noticed this last night. It must be just with particular ECUs, because its all messed up on the RB30 I was looking at last night

Will have to made this change ECU specific and work out which vehicles if affeects (so the info I was using was correct ... for specific ECUs)