Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

chau

740cc injectors for stock motor?

Post by chau »

S14 sr20det (mostly everything)
z32 MAF
440cc injectors.

I was at the dyno over the weekend and my car seems to be having issues with fuel. I was at 120% injector duty cycle at 5000RPM. As soon as I hit boost on the street, the car starts to "choke". So I've decided to go with a Walbro 255lph and Nismo 740cc injectors. Would that be overkill for my current setup? I was planning for the future rather than buy injectors now and buy again later. Suggestions?

Also, when making changes to the maps (MAF Translation), is there a way to increase all the values by a certain percentage? highlighting the field and pressing + or - seems a bit slow?

Thanks
sssbassil

Re: 740cc injectors for stock motor?

Post by sssbassil »

z32 maf and hks740cc injectors go well,
i have this with std motor with cams and gtir t28 16psi and have heaps of headroom about 60% d/c i think
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

No % change feature on the MAF is available (could add it). Usually best to modify the fuel maps rather than this table
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Okay I've added tonight for the next release using % (SHIFT-5) or the * button

In the meantime hold the +/- buttons as they have a speedup mechanism built in which I wrote a while ago for fast updates
chau

Post by chau »

Thanks for the answers guys. Matt, we were actually pasting the values from Nistune into excel, multiplying them, and pasting the new values back into Nistune.