Road Tuning and Air Fuel Ratio Sensor

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

guricha

Re: Road Tuning and Air Fuel Ratio Sensor

Post by guricha »

final I got the converter but i cant find driver i think they forgot to send it :(
ST240

Post by ST240 »

I use the DLP board and I'm happy with it... But the drivers are verrry buggy it seems. You have to double click the "serial USB converter" and unplug/plug the USB a random amount of times until the "advanced" tap shows up, click "load VCP" and then finally Nistune can recognise it :) .
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Havent seen that before. Does the COM port show up in device manager okay? FTDI drivers are used for most of these things

The buggiest thing I have seen is two FTDI devices on the one machine (locks up my laptop but not my desktop completely)
ST240

Post by ST240 »

Matt wrote:Havent seen that before. Does the COM port show up in device manager okay? FTDI drivers are used for most of these things

The buggiest thing I have seen is two FTDI devices on the one machine (locks up my laptop but not my desktop completely)
Yes the COM port shows up fine. But like i said, you have to double click it until the "advanced" tab shows up. You have no idea how much frustration that caused us and how long it took us to figure that out. This could be a windows7 issue too.

And yes there are two devices, one under USB port and one under serial adapters or whatever, if that's what you're referring to. However, the driver installation instructions told us to make sure there were two :? .
guricha

Post by guricha »

i try to install the driver but didnot get anything for first time, then i fixed it somehow and Nistune can see it now as the com port so i dinot check it with lambda but i will do it soon hope it will work :)