been a long time. sr20det starting a new map

Discussions concerning the M7790 cpu

Moderator: Matt

s13_silvia_redtop

Re: been a long time. sr20det starting a new map

Post by s13_silvia_redtop »

maps havent changed, i havent really had the time, my grandfather just passed so i will be messing with it more after everything calms down a bit but i think that the load scales (fuel and ign) look a little better? more reselution in high load areas and less at idle and normal driving conditions. let me know what you think

Also i did try to search for load scaling and came up kinda short, but i think i got the jist of it now, i guess we will see.
Attachments
load scaling.png
(283.48 KiB) Downloaded 1287 times
unex

Post by unex »

i would not do so big jump between 69 and 86, but looks better now.
By the way, I hope you understand, that when you had load ~80 in old table you had about 13-14 deg timing, while now you have ~32deg. I hope you will not blow your engine :)
s13_silvia_redtop

Post by s13_silvia_redtop »

yea i havent been able to mess with the ign map, i havent put anything on the car. im just trying to get a good load scale, then mess with the maps. i will most likely go back to a close to stock ign map as im sure its much more conservative. and then when i am able to get it on a dyno ill be able to adjust it accordingly there. thanks for your input. also if you think that the ign map is okay for the most part except where youve told me to take some timing out i may keep that map and just correct the problem areas. what do you guys think?