Further Progress: Require Blow Off Valve with Nistune

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Initially Dynowog was running the calibration line to ground upon my initial instructions over the phone (easier option it seemed at the time)

This would affect the final injection reading (that calibration is almost like adjusting K but with a potentiometer). Maybe a bit too much because he couldnt pull the K any lower than 0

I've now directed him to the webpage with the exact wiring and the 382 ohm resistor to try out so see where he goes from there

I think you are correct in that the voltage drop might be a little off (I'll measure it up again tonight but might be something like a 80mv difference) which would have to be compensated for
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Just to reiterate... I've posted the measured voltage (input vs HD46510 AD output) measurements here
http://www.ibconceptions.com/nistune/vi ... .php?t=494

Doesnt matter if you have an opamp in front of this or not, there seems to be a slight voltage difference

Next time I get hold of a late model USDM Z31 ECU with the omamp on the main board I would like to check out the modifications made to the resistors on the main board

Anyway I've got the Z32 AFM running in my car. I still need to get it running better at the moment since its leaning out too much around idle and almost stalling - making it fairly undrivable at the moment

I'm going to attempt tuning the VQ map to get it running better since I shouldnt need to change other maps (apart from K) to get this going
RB30-POWER

Post by RB30-POWER »

finally got around to fitting the bosch recirc bov this weekend.

got the high pressure bosch valve from saab (Saab dealer #4441895)
for $75 trade.

audi wanted around $110, and these were the only two i could confirm were the high boost versions via the part numbers.

its all plumbed but the vac line, so will get some line tomorrow and have results this week of how much difference it makes.