Launch control

Discuss possible software enhancements/changes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Launch control

Post by Matt »

No updates launch control. Not until December at least when things quieten down at bit!
guricha

Post by guricha »

Matt wrote:No updates launch control. Not until December at least when things quieten down at bit!
Matt any news will be available reg this issue ?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Its not really an issue. Its an enhancement which gets done after emails, orders, problem solving and bug fixing. I will have more time from November for the last two since going full time
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

Guys what are rev limiters 3 and 4? Maybe we can use them for launch control? When do they become active?
Danielmcn

Post by Danielmcn »

Vetal wrote:Guys what are rev limiters 3 and 4? Maybe we can use them for launch control? When do they become active?
I was wondering the same thing....
Danielmcn

Post by Danielmcn »

Any new info on 2 step and nistune?
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

These are on hold whilst progress on application software updates continues
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

What about rev limit 3 and 4, can you explain them?
skyline_stu

Post by skyline_stu »

I'm working on the launch control routines for almost all the ecu variants - it's a big job !!

Remember, I've got S13 available now and will have GTR available shortly (PCB's are being manufactured atm). Then it's onto the Z32 and S14/15. The GT-r version has a user defined antilag timing retard table included. There is a hardware add on board needed for this to run correctly though - This will also address maximum RPM limits on the S series ecu's.
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

skyline_stu wrote:I'm working on the launch control routines for almost all the ecu variants - it's a big job !!

Remember, I've got S13 available now and will have GTR available shortly (PCB's are being manufactured atm). Then it's onto the Z32 and S14/15. The GT-r version has a user defined antilag timing retard table included. There is a hardware add on board needed for this to run correctly though - This will also address maximum RPM limits on the S series ecu's.
Soooo, is there a hope that we S13 owners get launch control (or more precisely, rev limiter) anytime soon? :)
skyline_stu

Post by skyline_stu »

S13 CA or S13 SR ??

Stu
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

CA18DET :)
skyline_stu

Post by skyline_stu »

1. Do you have a base image programmer ??
2. What base image are you currently using ?

Just had a look at the CA18 code - it's taken almost all the rom space, but it should be easy enough to implement - might have to have a chat to Matt about a few technical things first..

Stu
BlueRB240

Post by BlueRB240 »

STU how much are you going to charge for the launch control? and rev limiter? I'm planning on buying the tuner licenses and a base image programmer in a few months. Do I send them to you? Mostly interested in the rev limiter control for the ODB1 B13's out here and ODB2. The ODB1's use the same ecu as the Primera P10.
Vetal

Post by Vetal »

skyline_stu wrote:1. Do you have a base image programmer ??
2. What base image are you currently using ?

Just had a look at the CA18 code - it's taken almost all the rom space, but it should be easy enough to implement - might have to have a chat to Matt about a few technical things first..

Stu
If you mean one that can reflash 28-pin EEPROM that Nissan uses, then yes. Lol, long time ago I used to drive around with BIP and few chips and burned 4-8 chips per evening to tune my CA :)
"What base image" - not sure what you're asking...