0.9.3 available - beta version

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

0.9.3 available - beta version

Post by Matt »

Hey guys

I've uploaded the latest version I've been working on. Available on the main site for download

List of updates is included there. Still working on a bunch of stuff so its still in the 'beta' stage until I've finished those off and tested it before putting that one into a 'Release' build

This will support the latest address files....

Warning - be careful when using synced images from previous address files. Since there are new parameters added to latest address files, if you load a synced image (derived from an old address file) and sync it to the ECU it will copy across parameters which you probably didn't have last time and write them with FFs and cause the ECU to run crap

I'm adding some checks in the next version to check for synced files. Use the map copy feature to copy back into your ECU or ROM image from the ROM image pack to be safe. I'll get those checks in and make it automagic very soon...
chris2712au

Post by chris2712au »

matt...

really confused with the new version.

there is an _E and _EN and _EO version of the s15adr's

And are you saying to do a laptop synch with the new ADR file in the car ?so you dont run an image with the new ADR andit is able to read in the data that it didnt have before ?

Thanks for the new version... For the peak hold on the gauges could be have a button and be able to turn it off auto ? kind of good if you are trying to pick up glitches but not really good if your driving...

Also it isnt holding negative values like Vacuum... it will only hold the value once it is over 0... and idle is like -10psi..
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

you can turn the guages off in the config menu and also change time outs

dont know about the versions of address files? in latest ROM pack? only one S15 where I extracted it to. did you clean out your old address files

yes do a laptop sync and then copy maps from comparison file

I'm going to fix that up anyway so its automatic. just troubleshooting some issues at the moment so its on pause until those are sorted out
chris2712au

Post by chris2712au »

yep I un installed them.. Also un installed nistune by mistake and had to do a system restore to get my license back...

did a system restore and installed 9.3 all was good... except for the 3 adr files...

chris.
modulation

Post by modulation »

Thanks Matt the new version is awesome with speed trigger and rpm decel cut in the AFR 3D table being a huge help to me.

With the new version, when I log my AFR's they show up properly, however when I play the log back they show up as lambda? on the AFR 3D trace table and as a whole number on the log player (I.E. 13.00) never any number in decimal places besides .00.

Is my AFR 3D table showing lambda instead of AFR? If so how do I change it back to AFR, I hunted around in the menus for a while but couldn't find anything.

Also, why is my log player not showing any decimal numbers besides 00 for AFR?

Edit:
This is for LC-1 (innovative mts)

Edit2:
I don't think it's lambda either because the numbers showing up in the afr 3d table are like .13, .12 where if it was in lambda it should be more like .85.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

something must have went wrong between the AFR / lambda checking. I spent a fair amonut of time trying to get that all right but must have missed something. I'll try it out again later this week and see what it is
modulation

Post by modulation »

Matt wrote:something must have went wrong between the AFR / lambda checking. I spent a fair amonut of time trying to get that all right but must have missed something. I'll try it out again later this week and see what it is
Cool.
Incase it helps this is with the s13_ka24de_256 adr file.
chris2712au

Post by chris2712au »

just a quick one.. with my DLP when I install a new version of nistune I always have to replace the contents of the DLP folder in the wideband dierctory as it gets reset ?

Maybe a thought ...

so matt I understand that do a laptop sync and dont use old maps uless I map copy them into the uploaded bin with the new adr file..
modulation

Post by modulation »

chris2712au wrote:just a quick one.. with my DLP when I install a new version of nistune I always have to replace the contents of the DLP folder in the wideband dierctory as it gets reset ?

Maybe a thought ...

so matt I understand that do a laptop sync and dont use old maps uless I map copy them into the uploaded bin with the new adr file..
At your advice I deleted the old innovative directory, and then installed the newest version again. Still the same problem, so I guess that isn't it.

No hurry for me though, I'm on vacation though for 13 days and >2800 miles away from my cars.
J30_VG33ET

Post by J30_VG33ET »

modulation wrote:With the new version, when I log my AFR's they show up properly, however when I play the log back they show up as lambda? on the AFR 3D trace table and as a whole number on the log player (I.E. 13.00) never any number in decimal places besides .00.
I'm getting the same thing with a Zeitronix.