NIStune 0.9107 now available

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

NIStune 0.9107 now available

Post by Matt »

- Fix for Innovate connect problem
- Fix for cells not updated when various tick boxes selected
Twin-turboZ

Post by Twin-turboZ »

Matt, when i try to install this version it will not allow me to select both the main components and the Innovate wideband support in the installer
Selecting one automatically de-selects the other one
This is the first time i have tried to include the Innovate support, so im not sure if this was the case in previous versions.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I did notice this when I installed last time. Just tick the innovate box and it will come up with an error but still install the main application

I have had reported last night Innovate still has an issue with now connecting but no information displayed in the wideband boxes. Going through the log this weekend to see what the issue is. Unfortuantely I dont have that unit (yet) to test out on, so rely on debug logs to get it working
blackvr

Post by blackvr »

Matt, do you need to borrow an Innovate wide band unit ? I have one you can use for a while ??

Mike D
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Hey Mike

I'll see how I go tomorrow night with looking at the logs that I've had sent through. I might have to take you up on that offer since it would help me get it right first time

Been spending most of today trying to downgrade Windows Vista that was preinstalled on a new Compaq to XP. Its been a nightmare to say the least, but managed to eventually do it and find all the XP drivers :?