SR16VE adr file?

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Fusion Ed

SR16VE adr file?

Post by Fusion Ed »

Anyone here got any info with the ADR files on a SR16VE ecu?

:)
diehard

Post by diehard »

Here you go, Just made this, i have confirmed that it works with Nistune as well :)
Attachments
SR16VE.adr
(1.69 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

cheers, that seems mostly the same as calums one I found after posting this thread. Quite a strange map on this ecu, and not convinced some of the adr lines are all correct, although the important ones are there.

Question now is I need to get my hands on a VE ecu to see what kind of pin header it has.
diehard

Post by diehard »

This is what the SR16VE Header Looks like.
Attachments
SR16VEECU1 (Medium).jpg
(120.26 KiB) Downloaded 3434 times
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Hmm that's interesting, thank you. So there are 2x40 pin rows. I have a daughter board here which has a 1x40 row board. I am pretty sure this ecu would not need both 40 pin rows? or would it? If so it may just make sense to use another ecu and copy the 16VE map over
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

The ECU would only use a 1 x 40 row. Usually the inside one. Other one is normally for OBD-II control

The Type 4 boards should be compatible with this. I am currently trialing B14, S14 KA24DE and Y33 VQ30 with the same configuration as this.

Y33 runs but doesn't write so looking into that at the moment
diehard

Post by diehard »

The sr16ve still uses the Older Consult Port.

Going by this board for it it uses both rows of pins.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

I think I've seen that board somewhere before. If it uses that, then NIStune will only be able to tune it using two Moates emulators

Thats got a PLD on it also so I wouldn't be able to figure it out too easily
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Here's one I have that is quite interesting, I don't know where it came from however:

Normal logic too.

Matt what's the ETA on the type 4 boards? I'm beginning to get allot of interest for non type 1-3 kit now.

btw I'm going to up load an error log for you to take a look at. (shall post on the other thread)
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Those multiboards are available from http://www.grid.co.jp. You can use these with emulators in the interim given the absense of the Type 4 boards

Type 4 boards are still being worked on. I am aware of a lot of interest in these so next weekend is dedicated to going into work and plugging the whole thing upto the logic analyser to see what is causing dropouts on S15/ER34

Y33 seems to run Type 4 fine (uses 1x40 connector) but doesn't perform writes. Am looking into that again this week

If you have logs with the consult errors, please post in the bug thread. Otherwise I find it very difficult to chase problems when threads diverge from the original topic
Fusion Ed

Post by Fusion Ed »

Given the above, should this board :http://www.grid.co.jp/en/prod/prod243.htm be correct for the SR16VE ecu?