Website Updates etc

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

Matt
Site Admin

Website Updates etc

Post by Matt »

If you havent noticed yet website is updated! :D

I've tested all the links out. Let me know if any problems, suggestions etc. All the ROM images for the boards we support are in the downloads sections. We will be updating some of the manuals as we get time also

There is a workshops list for tuner license holders. Let us know if your details need updating / fixing at all

New versions will be on the updated downloads page

Pete is doing the final touches on Type 4/5 boards and getting shipped off for prototype PCB manufacturing

So I am back on working software again...

Main items are putting timing fix in for CA18 and knock sensing capability investigation has hit the top of the list again (as well as fixing urgent bugs)

I'm looking at native ECU knock sensing and getting Pete to scope out his TXS knocklite over the next week. We received no feedback from the suppliers so are on our own working out the protocol. (Technical : Its TTL level logic RX output so we assume it just streams knock information)

Shouldn't be too hard though but it may need a TTL - Serial adaptor (like Max232 or directly into FTDI232RL chip on a board and going via USB)

Thanks for your feedback and support!

Matt
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Type 1 and Type 2 hardware installation manuals have been updated tonight
prushton

Post by prushton »

Im quiet suprised the address files and roms have been made public.

very pleased tbh, others may not!
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

We have found it necessary to make both ROM files and address files easily available from our website

Since we started, from the support side of things, having everything easily accessible makes it easier for workshops to grab what they need, when they need it

Tuners license holders get all files anyway, but version control became an issue. Individual license holders can use any of the files for editing, and limited realtime tuning capabilities

With fixes and additions being continuously made to address files, we had to continuously update them. Whilst forums could be used to post updated versions here, accessibility is reduced compared to hosting on the main website

Among the Nissan tuning community, there has been no central collection for ROM files or address files. And none of this is really proprietary material, but a lot has been kept hidden amongst users. So we are now making these available from the downloads area

Original Japanese address files which were available from 925 style were always made public. KA ones were from Hybrida forums and extensions for Z32 and VH45 were pulled from XDF files are public. However quite a few of the additional vehicles added which no one else did were reverse engineered by myself, some later models still requiring additional parameters to be added as required

I have more ROM files for Type 4 and Type 5 boards which will be added in the future also