accel enrichement table

Nistune topics related specifically to the 6303 cpu

Moderator: Matt

ar99kid

accel enrichement table

Post by ar99kid »

rb25det engine with z32 ecu , 80mm throttle body , 3" intercooler piping , custom made large intake plenum , big T04ZR garrett turbo , Q45 AFM before the turbo...

i have a very lean condition when depressing the gas fast ! i am thinking that is because my setup being very large in air volumes ,large heavy turbo and the MAF very far away from throttle body. my accel table is set to min so very low voltage must be seen from TPS to access it ( that 's my understanding how it should work ) . so i i have searched all the topics here and on this z32 ecu i understand that there is no fuel map that can control the AFR demanded on accel , only the ECU reads the values in the last column main fuel table when accel is "on" ...

is there any other way to raise the fuel on accel ? or should i need to go blow through MAF setup in my case ?

thanks !
Matt
Site Admin

Re: accel enrichement table

Post by Matt »

Can you post your tune and logs so we can see the condition and where its accessing the maps?
ar99kid

Re: accel enrichement table

Post by ar99kid »

here they are

the map is test modded at the track , now i have another one with last column modified richer,but this one i used for the logs.didn't tested the new one because my gearbox is out for torque converter modification.

the log is from testing stall speed on a different torque converter , but can be seen very well the lean condition

thanks !
Attachments
NIStune_2012-04-27_1743_49.csv
(234.35 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
race 2.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 153 times