Actual RB30 injector sizes

If it isnt a problem or a suggestion it probably goes here.

Moderator: Matt

RB30-POWER

Actual RB30 injector sizes

Post by RB30-POWER »

OK,

After all the misinformation around I finally believe that the approx injector sizes are as follows.

RB30ET 259CC
RB30E 185CC

Early low impedance Z31 should be the same CC.

Im going off the facts from some reputable info I found, plus in the factory Holden manuals its states ET are 1.4x E injector size, which works out correct with the k values etc.

Just thought I would throw it up, to many people say 250 or 260 or whatever. Of course in real life there a certain % tolerance, but when resizing injectors and adjusting the K, the above should be used as initial start point, as it compares to the figures already available for all other popular RB/VG injectors.
Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Thanks for posting that. The original RB30 sizes same from a website with a list of different injector CC size settings for various vehicles. It was a fair starting point, but difficult to validate this information

You can change your INJECTORCC variable in the address file to adjust (just edit the .ADR file in notepad)
TSL

Post by TSL »

Chances of a 20 yr old injector flowing to exact spec is slim indeed.

There are also a lot of variables besides the injector size that will have an effect on flow rates.

All nistune calculations should be taken as an approximate starting point only.